MICHELE ROBERTS-DONA a.k.a. "M or Mich"
Michele has a style all her own. Most sales professionals are gregarious attention-seekers; not so with Mich. She's quiet and soft-spoken and gets a ton of stuff done without ego or drama. Michele is committed to achieving goals but likes to laugh and have fun while working hard to accomplish things both professionally and personally. She's a people-person for sure, dedicated to servicing both internal and external customers.
Michele has two amazing children, Lauren and Cooper, and a couple dozen more if you count all the sales people she mentors. She cares about helping others, and coaching her team to reach their highest potential is part of Michele's DNA. She believes in treating people fairly and with respect, knowing that you will get the same in return. She considers her coworkers her friends, her family, and her support.
When she's not working, Michele likes to cook and entertain; sharing recipes, good food, good wine, and good times with neighbors, family, and friends. She also enjoys spending time with her husband Jojo and children, going to the beach, and squeezing in a little bit of exercise when she can. But it doesn't matter what Michele's doing; there's always a bit of fun and lots of laughter involved.
Michele values the opportunities she's had working with the Evolution Hospitality team, but it's the camaraderie, entrepreneurship, hard work, and dedication demonstrated at every level of the organization that she feels is special and not something you'll find in many companies. Her favorite Guiding Principle is "Do everything with gratitude and humility." In Michele's opinion, "Be thankful for the job you have and you will be rewarded in many ways." It's a Guiding Principle she works hard to share with others and one that makes working with Michele so easy.
- Evolution Hospitality, 2011 - Present
- Regional VP of Sales, 2016 - Present
- Regional Director of Sales, 2011 - 2016
- Tarsadia Hotels, 2000 - 2010
- Regional Director of Sales, 2005 - 2011
- Area Director of Sales, San Diego Hotel Collection, 2003 - 2005
- Director of Sales, DoubleTree Club San Diego, 2002 - 2003
- Director of Catering & Event Management, San Mateo Marriott, 2000 - 2002
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts, 1994 - 2000
- Director of Catering & Convention Services: Marriott Fisherman’s Wharf, 1998 - 2000
- Senior Catering Manager, Manhattan Beach Marriott, 1996 - 1998
- Executive Meeting Manager, Marina del Rey Courtyard, 1995 - 1996
- Sales Coordinator, Crowne Plaza Seattle, 1994 - 1995